(Never done one of these before…eeep) Tagged by the lovely, amazing, wonderful, Heather.
Adding a ‘read more’ so you guys don’t have to be bored, and can just skip past.
1. What’s your favorite thing to do on the weekend?
Ahhh, when I am off, if the weather is nice, I like to sit outside on my balcony, or go to a park, and walk around barefoot, then find a tree, sit underneath and read. Or, if I’m feeling extra tired from the week, just be free in my apartment, catch up on tv shows, ps projects, and appreciate the quiet. I’m so boring, it hurts.
2. If you had to choose between having either sight or sound, which one would you choose?
Ahhh this is SO incredibly hard. Wow…I’d have to go with sight. Wait, no sound. Wait..ARGH.. Shit. Wow… I was going to say sight at first, but, now that I think about it, I would have an incredibly hard time living without music, the sound of waves crashing, the breeze blowing, my favorite people laughing… etc.. Plus, I can still experience art with my sense of touch, and smell… same with most of the things I see… Wow that is so rude Heather, haha.
3. Who is your favorite relative and why?
Oh, that is so hard (mainly because the majority of people I am related to are absolutely horrible people I don’t even associate with.) I’d have to say…My ma. We’ve had some MAJOR MAJOR ups and downs (more downs, if i’m being honest) but, I will always stand by her no matter what happens.. Even if sometimes she does things that rips my heart from my chest, I will always be there for her.
4. What’s your nationality?
1/2 Italian (Naples) 1/4 Irish, 1/8 Slovakian, 1/8 Cherokee
5. Who are your top 3 OTP’s?
hahaha oh wow. Well, let’s see. Mulder & Scully, Brennan & Booth, Callie & Arizona (BUT THE LIST IS SO LONG IT IS BEYOND RIDICULOUS.) (Bonus: Fiona + ME)
6. If you could pick one song to give to those 3 OTP’s as their power couple/go-to song, what 3 songs would they be?
Oh shit.. wow.. let’s see…
Mulder & Scully…Run, by Snow Patrol…. Brennan & Booth… Fix you, By Coldplay…. Callie & Arizona… Bloodstream, By Stateless
7. If you recommended one new show for me to watch, what would it be?
S H A M E L E S S
8. What’s your favorite candy?
I don’t understand how I don’t have diabetes, let’s put it that way. Um, anything chocolate. Chocolate covered macadamia nuts would be the first thing that comes to mind.
9. Where would you go if you could time travel?
Is EVERYWHERE a good answer? Because it’s true. More specifically the 40’s and 50’s just so I could engulf myself in the style… But travel in general, I wanted to join the Peace Corps for the longest time, so I could go to various countries in need. I could experience another culture, and help people at the same time. I’ve always dreamed of taking a road trip across the country, go to California (next YEAR), Seattle, Canada, HAWAII (has forever been my dream for the longest time) But seriously, anywhere. I want to travel to places I never even heard of…drink in the culture, and just get lost.
10. Do you believe in ghosts?
I never did before, but after my experience with my grandfather, that rationality part of my brain was incredibly tested, and I could not dispute that. So.. Yes, I do.
11. If you could do absolutely anything you wanted to right now, what would you do?
Wow, right at this VERY moment? I would get in my car, and drive to the nearest coast, so I could dig my toes into the sand, close my eyes, breathe in the ocean breeze and feel it on my face, and just be absolutely still.
Questions: (You totally don’t have to answer, just figured I’d add some, because why not)
1. Name a book that changed you in some way, and why
2. Episode of a show that left you on the floor in a puddle of your own tears
3. A specialty you enjoy cooking/baking
4. Favorite sound in the world
5. One person, alive or dead, you’d want to spend the day with… Who would they be, and what would you do?
6. Current song you cannot get out of your head no matter how hard you try
7. First concert experience
8. Fictional Character you relate to on a personal level more so than any other, and why
9. Something/someone that is popular that every single time you see it/them you instantly roll your eyes and want to stab yourself in the face
10. One standard you wish would be abolished in society
11. What makes you the happiest?